The radio is not showing up in the chooser when I connect
- Connect to the station with the RHR desktop app – a regular browser will not work
- Ensure the PC or Maestro is on the same local network (LAN) as the RHR desktop app
- If using the Maestro over Wi-Fi, check that it is connected to your Wi-Fi network
- Restrictive network environments – like public Wi-Fi hotspots, hotels, or corporate intranets – may block the RHR desktop app.
- Allow the RHR app through the Windows Defender Firewall
I cannot stay connected to a station
- Internet bandwidth may be insufficient
- Slow down the panadapter and waterfall rate
- Remove unused slices and panadapters
- Connect your PC or Maestro directly to the network with a cable, instead of using Wi-Fi
- Stop video streams to other devices on your network – Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, etc.